Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: August Virtual Quilt Day - 8/19

August Virtual Quilt Day - 8/19

A few people sent me messages asking about August Virtual Quilt Day and I don't think I ever set a date last time!! So in the interest of giving people enough time to prepare, we will be having our Virtual Quilt Day on Sunday, 8/19. Same as awlays, no rules ... just fun!! Pick out a few projects you want to work on, then come back to the forums that Sunday and I will make a brand new thread to post in. Tell us your goals and check in through out the day to tell us how you are doing and see how everyone else is doing too!! I will have the post up early that morning EST, but you are welcome to join in any time of the day.

So will you be joining us?

Cheers!
    Rachel

Blog Entries
    Oh, good! I will be joining you and everyone else!! I didn't get all the squares for my biscuit quilt done the last time so I will be finishing them up.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    Oh, good! I will be joining you and everyone else!! I didn't get all the squares for my biscuit quilt done the last time so I will be finishing them up.
    Yay!! I haven't decided what I will be working on yet.

Rachel

I plan to join. I'll work on the BOM quilt I was working on in June! I would really love to finish it.
    Heather

Blog Entries
    Oh, good. This Sunday I am driving 60 miles to play bridge. Glad it's next Sunday.
    I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

I was actually going to start my very first thread ever and ask if there was a date for this! Perfect timing!!! I've got to pick my projects!

So glad to know the date. I have the material ready to cut out a quilt on the Virtual Quilting Day. I always accomplish so much more on that special day of the month. Thanks, Rachel, for planning a day that motivates me to quilt for a month at a time!

I'll have to wait until after church, but I need to make patchwork aprons for the September TV program
    http://www.oregonquilting.net
    I choose to give my life away for things that last forever

Quote Originally Posted by athenagwis View Post
    Yay!! I haven't decided what I will be working on yet.

Rachel
    Me neither but I'll be there... with bells on! My BD is the next day so it'll be an early present to myself! Yay! Be there or be square!!!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by franc36 View Post
    So glad to know the date. I have the material ready to cut out a quilt on the Virtual Quilting Day. I always accomplish so much more on that special day of the month. Thanks, Rachel, for planning a day that motivates me to quilt for a month at a time!
    No problem!! It's my only sewing time these days.

Cheers!
    Rachel

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast