Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Boy am I stupid!!

Don't feel bad, I have seen ladies show up at quilt retreats without there foot control. So you are not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanharville View Post
    Many of you mentioned the on/off button instead of the control foot. Do all machines have that capability? I have a Pfaff 2056 and I don't think it does. But if you could tell me how to check that out I would greatly appreciate it.
    No, it's only on some of the newer machines. I think that it would be a nice feature, but since most of my machines are vintage, that leaves me out.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

We winter in Texas and after forgetting my bobbins last year you would have thought I checked a little better this year when packing. I forgot my 1/4" foot! Both times I have ordered online from Brubakers in PA and had excellent service. Now I have a spare! I think I would rather have a spare since I will be paying postage either way. Good luck!

maybe use one of the post office's boxes they advertise?? "if it fits, it ships" and isn't that 2 day postage too?

Blog Entries
    I did similar when I went to a friend's with my serger. Hers wasn't working, so she wanted me to see if I could find the problem. I packed my serger, just in case I wasn't the mechanic that she thought I was. She had a project that she wanted to roll on.

Yep - forgot the power cord and the foot pedal. The funny part - I knew I was going to do it, when I set the machine in the carry case. Mental reminders aren't enough.
    jraff - quilter wannabee

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7