Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Calling all "Labyrinth" quilters

Calling all "Labyrinth" quilters

I have a question for any of you ladies who might have made the "Labyrinth" quilt, of any size or the wall hanging: How did you quilt it? I have the top of mine almost done, no borders on it yet. I'm very curious as to the best ideas for quilting it. I would love to see pictures of yours and some close-ups of the quilting pattern. Thanks ladies.

Blog Entries
    I did one , sent it out to be quilted. I chose an allover leaf pattern. Will post a picture whenever I get it back.

Are you having fun making it? I thought it was a very fun and easy quilt to put together. Would love to see a picture when your done.

I stitched in the ditch on part of it and then chose a continuous pattern for the larger areas.

Name:  7th Quilt_2.jpg
Views: 1322
Size:  362.8 KB
    Name:  7th Quilt.jpg
Views: 1561
Size:  69.6 KB

I am assuming Labyrinth is the name of the pattern? Who is the designer or is this a free pattern? Beautiful quilt in the pics love the pattern!

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    I bought the pattern a few back.....for a "one of these days" project.......
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by linbails View Post
    Are you having fun making it? I thought it was a very fun and easy quilt to put together. Would love to see a picture when your done.
    I had planned to do an all over leaf pattern on mine also, but have stress so much about the colors, I had four colors I really love but cannot find two others, so have come to the conclusion I either have to scrap the whole quilt, or drop one of the colors and start over. The scraping of the quilt is winning so far. I really love that pattern, but I refuse to make it with something I don't love.

I also did a queen size, it was quilted with a computerized long arm, using several different celtic knot designs everywhere except the center star that was SID. I had the thread matched to the fabric in all the different areas. I have a pic posted under another thread but it really doesn't show off the quilting. If you really want to see, I'll get some other pics for you - just let me know!

Blog Entries
    Have you seen this Labyrinth Walk quilt: http://store.quiltersqtrs.com/stores...&Item_ID=21122

It's on my make one day list.
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
    Have you seen this Labyrinth Walk quilt: http://store.quiltersqtrs.com/stores...&Item_ID=21122

It's on my make one day list.
    One of the ladies on this board showed one she did at retreat. I fell in love with it and hope to make one soon.
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Here it is. Made by sewweary.

Labyrinth Walk
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast