Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: camouflage fabric

Grandson wants a quilt made with camouflage fabric. I can't find any cotton quilt quality fabric. I am looking for mostly green/brown design. Can someone suggest a place for me to look? Thanks

Hancocks is truly having a $1.00 and 2.00 a yard sale right now through the 13th I have been in there three times in 2 days .They have camo in the 2.00 section the manager told me it all had to be priced for sale by 10 am sat morning.I got Kauffman for 2.00 a yard .came home with 65 yards.

Blog Entries
    Wow! I want a hangings!!!!!

I found mine on FabShopHop.com. I did a fabric search (do a few variations of "camouflage" since the websites don't all have it spelled right, and I found beautiful ones (if you care, you can see my finished army quilt in My Topics).

Blog Entries
    Pity its for a boy! I have some cotton Camo, but it is butterflies. yep camo butterflies. Don't think HE woudl like it! It is camo colors though.
    Found Camo frogs once. Wish I had more of that. You can get cottom military camo at many stores. it is relatively cheap. I have links for it, but you have to buy it in bulk. and Im guessing you don't need that much.

My granddaughter would love the camo butterflies!

Oh, my 12 year old grandson would die if I did the butterflies in pink, or in any color. I just pray we are not at war with anyone when he gets to be of enlistment age.

Oh, my 12 year old grandson would die if I did the butterflies in pink, or in any color. I just pray we are not at war with anyone when he gets to be of enlistment age.

Blog Entries
    No I was not suggesting Pink of any kind or any other color. No, the camo fabric is in greens and beige, like it should be. It just is done with butterflies. (which, is also girly, just not pink LOL)I am attaching a picture. I am not completely off my rocker!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well, they do say a picture is worth a thousand words. And they are right. Tks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast