Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Can anyone help me find this accessory bag??0; >

Can anyone help me find this accessory bag??0;

Can anyone help me find this accessory bag??0;

Old 04-08-2013, 04:46 PM

Default Can anyone help me find this accessory bag??0;

Hi all, I am new to this board, actually I am new to quilting as well. So far I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I am having a great time. Today I splurged and purchased a Husqavarna/Viking Tribute 140C machine, I am very excited to play with it. This leads me to my question, The dealership was to give away an Accessories bag with it, but a new girl accidently was selling them not knowing they were a promotional item. I am hoping someone out there might know someone or a shop that would still have one. If you do know where I can get one I would love to know. Thanks all for your help
Old 04-08-2013, 05:03 PM

I would contact viking directly. Explain the mistake but it seems this would be something you would want. If anything you should ask for the 4 extra fee (not sure which ones they were)
Old 04-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Power Poster

I don't understand how the new girl could sell the promotional item; there would not have been a price on it.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:21 PM

The dealer should obtain one for you at no charge.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:08 PM

The dealershould supply. If you want to buy one elsewheresearch ebay - I've found several accesories (incl.sets) there at a very reasonable price
Old 04-08-2013, 11:42 PM

It is the dealer who is at fault. He should get you a bag at no cost to you. I purchased a brother sewing machine via main dealer and picking it up from a dealer of my choice. I picked it up as arranged and a few days later via post a trolley for the machine arrived. Contacting dealer, brother had sent this as compensation because I had had to travel so far to collect, which was my choice.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:08 AM

Go back to the dealer. You should still have your paperwork for your warentee, and it will show the price you paid for the freebie. Also, I can't imagine the clerk lieing about the wrongful charge.

If all else fail, go to the company and tell them exactly what happened. You will get your case.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:11 AM
Power Poster

When I bought my Janome, the promotional was a free quilt quilting foot set. The dealer said he wasn't following the promotion and was selling the set separate. He said he would have to raise the price of the machine to do the promotion. ? I sent Janome many emails and called the CS phone number about this but never got a reply.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:07 AM

I would go back to the dealership and tell them you were supposed to get the accessories bag WITH the purchase of your new machine. If they don't want to do that, contact Husqavarna headquarters.