Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Tutto accessory bag -your thoughts >

Tutto accessory bag -your thoughts

Tutto accessory bag -your thoughts

Old 05-01-2015, 07:15 PM

Default Tutto accessory bag -your thoughts

I just purchased a Tutto sewing machine rolling bag and decided to get the accessory bag in the same color. When I got them in the mail, I was surprised at how big the accessory bag is -- I'm thinking it may be too big.

My plan is to use it for local classes, but I haven't taken many. The size is 14.5"L x 15.5"H x 10.5"D.

http://store.tutto.com/turquoise-serger-accessory-bag/

any thoughts?
Old 05-01-2015, 11:38 PM

That is a large bag. I have a bag that I keep supplied with scissors, thread, extension cord and various other items because I take my machine with me when we go to on vacation and it is hard to remember to pack everything. So I keep it ready to go. It would certainly hold a project or two if you were going to a retreat.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:09 AM
Power Poster

I don't know. I usually can use more room! You don't have to fill it every time, but when you need the extra space it would be there. What would you get instead?
Old 05-02-2015, 07:50 AM

Well it says it holds a small machine, serger AND accessories... that's not quite an accessory bag in my mind. But I recently saw one of the Tutto rolling bags at retreat and that thing was huge... Would take half the back seat in a vehicle.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:24 PM

Thanks for the feedback. I always appreciate this board! I've decided to keep the bag and if nothing else keep some of my pending projects in it. I'll have it if I need something that size for a retreat or class.
Old 05-03-2015, 03:29 AM

glad you decided to keep it.....it does fold down......and you can put everything in it and balance the weight between the two bags.
Old 05-03-2015, 03:59 AM

The bags are so sturdy, they can take the weight of a number of items. I have used the small bag as a piece of luggage.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:45 AM

It seems to me that the only bag you will need is the one for the machine itself. It looks like there is enough room for both the serger and accessories you may need to go to a class
Old 05-03-2015, 06:35 AM

I have the accessories bag and love it. It may be large, but I manage to fill it up. I put thread, my extension cords, my ott light, my scissors and tool kit and usually an extra "fabric kit" in case I need something else to make if I get bored. I only wish it had wheels....I have two tutto rolling bags one for my big elna and the other for my little Janome. I just take the accessory bag no matter which machine I am taking. You'll love it!!
Old 05-03-2015, 09:10 AM

Yes you can fit a lot of things in either bag but be careful--you still have to pick it up to put in the car. I found out the hard way.