Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: cats stairway to heaven

I know this pattern has been mentioned before I think it was Ruth who first raised it , its was available free on the Mccals web site but has now disappeared, I have e-mailed them but got no reply, so I was wondering if anyone had a copy they could e-mail me. As this was a free pattern I dont think this will break any rules. :lol:

I downloaded the pdf file for the cats but can't find the directions or moon - it was 9patch, lighter on one side, and cats were using blocks as steps.

*** i know this is an old post, but i've never seen it before. sorry, but i had to delete the file. it's a copyright violation.***

You're right, McCalls no longer has that pattern. I tried the link from the original post.

You might try contacting the people at Catswhoquilt.com and see if they have a copy. It was mentioned on their website, and they had a link to McCalls, but it doesn't work either.

I bet you could figure it out on your own if you just download the pic from that original thread!

Good Luck.

Thank you, I now have a picture of the quilt and the patterns for the cats, have tried the other web sites with no luck as yet.

I have a hard copy of the pattern so I would be happy to mail it to you.

I was looking for this pattern as well, my daughter is a cat person and was going to make it for her. I thought I had downloaded it, but I only have the cats template, no instructions... ack!!!

bj
    Moonpi, I think the moon pattern is the dotted line in with the cats.

I copied the pattern to my computer.

*** i know this is an old post, but i've never seen it before. sorry, but i had to delete the file. it's a copyright violation.***

A very big thank you to you all I now have the pattern, of course now I am searching for just the right material.
    This group is so friendly and helpful, if it were e-bay my feedback would be 5 stars +

do you know what issue it was in i get the magazine, will look through them

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast