Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Coming to a city near you!

Blog Entries
    My favorite shop does not have an airport near it, but if you ever are near there you will have to see it. It is worth going out of your way. It is in Rupert Idaho. I cannot remember the name of it, but it is the only one in the town. It is right downtown and sits on one of the corners near the town square park.
    Peggy
    Keep on Quilting!
    http://www.beehivequilts.com
    http://www.beehivequilt.blogspot.com/

What cities do you usually travel to? If you post on this board where and when you will be I bet there are other quilters who would like to meet up with you and show you around. It is such fun to meet other quilters! I live south of the cleveland , ohio airport and north of the Akron Canton ohio airport. there are several shops in both areas. Let me know when you will be in either area and I would really like to meet you. You can PM me if you want.

Blog Entries
    Sadly our biggest/best quilt shop in Denver closed their doors
    last year "The Great American Quilt Factory"

I didn't get the chance to go to that quilt shop very often, but I
    LOVED it when I was able too.

But than DIA is not very close to anything since it is so darn big.

Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Blog Entries
    From EWR, or PHL the best shop is available by rail connections! Olde City Quilts in Burlington NJ...You could even rent a long arm and finish a quilt! check us out on facebook or oldecityquilts.com!
    One of the country's largest yet unknown quilt shops! http://www.oldecityquilts.com

Blog Entries
    In OKC, there's Oklahoma Quiltworks (Penn and Britton Road) and Savage Quilter (60-70th?? and May Ave)... neither are particularly close to the airport, but if you have a day, both are worth the travel... If you have even more time, run N up I-35 to Guthrie (take the Sooner Road exit) go West not even a mile to Sooner Quilts...
    All three are great shops!!
    "... let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8