Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting Threads - order in process

Connecting Threads - order in process

After hearing so many good things about Connecting Threads, I placed my first order with them. However, they seem rather slow. The order was placed on 10th, and the status as of now is still "in process".
    I am not sure if this is normal with them, or I'm the only one having problems?
    (I sent them a query yesterday, no replies yet.)

MTS
    Banned
    Glad you found a US address to ship to. ;-)

IIRC, my orders varied from a few days to 10 days.
    It could be after a new catalog gets mailed out they are mobbed with orders (Hancock's has the same issue).

I wouldn't worry.

My last order took about ten days and it was out of a new catalog. They are very good so I would not worry.

Blog Entries
    I've always gotten my orders in about a week, never a delay.
    Veronica

Ladies, when you say 10 days, it is 10 days to get to your doorstep, or 10 days just to give you a tracking number?

MTS, I have a street address in Miami. We have a mail forwarding contract and they charge by the gram
    Last edited by liont; 09-17-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by liont View Post
    Ladies, when you say 10 days, it is 10 days to ship to your doorstep, or 10 days just to give you a tracking number?

MTS, I have a street address in Miami. We have a mail forwarding contract and they charge by the gram
    I think I would contact them, just for sanities sake. My order usually is 10 days to 2 weeks from date of placing....
    The mail forwarding is a lovely thing, but could be pricey with the weight of a large order.
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    I think I would contact them, just for sanities sake. My order usually is 10 days to 2 weeks from date of placing....
    The mail forwarding is a lovely thing, but could be pricey with the weight of a large order.
    Yes, mail forwarding very pricey. Getting fabric online now is like "treats" for me.

I order my thread from Red Rock Threads. Have always been please with their service.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

I have received orders from Connecting Threads in as little as five days. I would contact them because it may be your forwarding service that is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by tesspug View Post
    I have received orders from Connecting Threads in as little as five days. I would contact them because it may be your forwarding service that is the problem.
    No, it has not even reached my mail forwarding center. The status of the order is still "in process", that means it is not even shipped out yet. That is what worries me a little.

OK. I just skype-called Connecting Threads. The lady says they are shipping it out today. Hoooray!
    Thanks ya'll

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast