Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting threads

I just have to tell you about my last order from Connecting Threads. My sis saw a bag I made and said one of the fabrics would make perfect curtains for her living room. I ordered eight yards of the fabric (and three battings to make it free shipping) It arrived yesterday and I was shocked. I got eight yards of the WRONG fabric. Called them today. They were sooooo nice. Today they are sending out 8 yards of the brown fabric I ordered and a label to send back the wrong fabric. Wait..........it just gets better. I just got an Email from them to"keep the green fabric they sent by mistake. Thanks for being so understanding." Wow, what great customer service. Now what do I do with this green plaid fabric. :-D

Blog Entries
    !!!! Wow !!! Eight unexpected yards of fabric to play with :)

I've had excellent service from them as well - nice to know that kind of customer service still exists!

Nice to hear of good, no, GREAT customer service. Sadly we all want to complain when it's not good. I've not ordered much on line but will put them at the top of my list to try. Thanks for sharing!

that's very generous of them. 8 yards! what a happy surprise for you. :D

SELL IT ?

Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    I just have to tell you about my last order from Connecting Threads. My sis saw a bag I made and said one of the fabrics would make perfect curtains for her living room. I ordered eight yards of the fabric (and three battings to make it free shipping) It arrived yesterday and I was shocked. I got eight yards of the WRONG fabric. Called them today. They were sooooo nice. Today they are sending out 8 yards of the brown fabric I ordered and a label to send back the wrong fabric. Wait..........it just gets better. I just got an Email from them to"keep the green fabric they sent by mistake. Thanks for being so understanding." Wow, what great customer service. Now what do I do with this green plaid fabric. :-D
    Use the green plaid for quilt back

I agree - use it for backing!!

or take half and send someone a squishy?

I really love Connecting Threads. I love love love their thread!
    It was recommended to me by some longarmers and I bought it to use on my Bailey and decided to start using it for all of my sewing now.. In fact.. I need to order more colors soon!

Blog Entries
    lucky you, send it my way. so glad you had a good experience with them, i'll keep this in mind when ordering by mail next time

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast