Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Continous Prairie Points

JJC
    Once you have your scrappy continous prairie points made and your ready to attach them to the quilt - do you make four sets to sew one set on each side as you would do your borders. I'm wondering due to the corners and how that part is done.

I went through the tutorial on here on how to make the scrappy continous prairie points and found this is a great way to do them.

Thank-you for your help.

Blog Entries
    How about sending a private message to whoever wrote the tutorial? They could probably give you the best advice.

Sue

Blog Entries
    I would be interested in the response about meeting on the corners. Sounds so interesting.

JJC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkiris
    How about sending a private message to whoever wrote the tutorial? They could probably give you the best advice.

Sue
    I've sent a PM. Thank-you for your suggestion. Noticed you're from Wisconsin. I'm originially from WI having moved here to NC in the fall of 2007. Where in WI are you from?