Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: A couple of questions

Can anyone tell me how to add a picture to my messages. Not something to attach in the body of the post, but the ones that are to the right with your name?
    Also, has anyone used Quilt-Pro 5 for Mac? If so, any comments?
    Thank you!
    Lori

Lori, the picture, I believe you are talking about is called your Avatar. At the top of the page you see where it says Recent Topics, Search, Member listing, etc? Well it also says My profile. Click on My Profile, Fill all of that good stuff in about yourself and at the bottom under Avatar Control Panel, you can click on browse and upload a picture from your collection or from somewhere else on your computer. Then hit submit. Remember, your picture cannot be any bigger than 130x130 pixels, if it is bigger, it won't download.

Hope this helps. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lori
    Also, has anyone used Quilt-Pro 5 for Mac? If so, any comments?
    Thank you!
    Lori
    You have a MAC! We had Mac years ago... before Internet! Then we went to PCs because they cost less and we had kids and no money! Now the kids are older and I am hoping the next computer we get will be a Mac. My son is an Apple nut! He wants a MacBook Pro. One day....

Barb C