Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Craftsy BOM

Craftsy BOM

Have you seen craftsy BOM..it's so cool.

Blog Entries
    are youn working on them? i signed up to do them but havent had time to start yet. i know there are several people from this board that are working on them. perhaps you can link up with them. search the board and see if you can find the previous thread. good luck.
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)

Blog Entries
    Oh... I havent yet.

I am doing the Craftsy BOM. It is fun.

This would be a great place to talk about the BOM project as the Craftsy website is difficult to use as a message board as your remarks are listed only in the section you're in when you post.

I have watched the videos but haven't started on my blocks. I hope do start "one of these days." LOL
    Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

I've done the first two months. For the February blocks you have to be very careful to use a scant 1/4 inch or things will not work out! I'm waiting to hear more about this month's block as someone commented that it looks like you have no seam allowance on the second block and in the video she first says 1/2 then says 1/4 and the written example makes no mention of this. I did find this link that might be helpful. I has different measurements for a different sized block but says 1/4... http://alamodefabric.blogspot.com/20...-tutorial.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaSewNSew View Post
    I've done the first two months. For the February blocks you have to be very careful to use a scant 1/4 inch or things will not work out! I'm waiting to hear more about this month's block as someone commented that it looks like you have no seam allowance on the second block and in the video she first says 1/2 then says 1/4 and the written example makes no mention of this. I did find this link that might be helpful. I has different measurements for a different sized block but says 1/4... http://alamodefabric.blogspot.com/20...-tutorial.html
    I wondered about the 1/2" vs 1/4" she used. I don't have time until tomorrow to check it out though.
    Sadiemae

I went and checked them out. They are cute but I can't find any patterns for any of the previous ones. Is it one of those sites where they are pulled once the new patterns come out? Ann in TN

Blog Entries
    I watched the first month but that's as far as I got!!!
    You can have any design you want. As long as it's loops!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast