Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Current Joann's Circular - Using the Coupons >

Current Joann's Circular - Using the Coupons

Current Joann's Circular - Using the Coupons

Old 03-16-2012, 05:23 PM

You don't have to download an app, just text join to 56266

You will get 3 deals a month. I got one yesterday, 20% on regular and sale prices on total purchase.

I told my friend about this and she didn't want to pay for a text msg. I'm thinking the msg cost is .20 and you can save big bucks!

Originally Posted by sewmary View Post
Go to your phone's app store (android market or itunes or whatever else your phone uses!!) Search for Joann. Download the app.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:34 PM

It often depends on the clerk too. One will use VIP 10% on top of entire purchase and sales and another says it is not possible. Read what the coupon says and insist that they use it.

Originally Posted by sept97 View Post
I dont think it's fair the joann's has different rules for different stores. I go to 1 joann's and they'll give you the coupons for the current week yet the joann's closest to me wont give you the time of day. Shouldn't they all have the same rules? I don't care how busy the store is. If you're gonna put that many coupons in a flyer and not let me use a coupon per non sale item then you'll ring each of my items up separately and call another person to use the other register. I'm thinking more and more about buying my fabric online and the joann's near me changes their rules not to mention I get flyers AFTER the sales are over. Sorry I had to vent.