Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Joann's Circular - Using the Coupons

Current Joann's Circular - Using the Coupons

The current circular has a ton of coupons. Eash says "Limit one coupon per regular-priced item."

Does this mean that I can buy several regular proced items and using one coupon on each - in one transaction?

Thanks in advance.

Not at our store. But if they (our store) are not real busy they will let you do several transactions in a row!!
    Joy of getting older: If I do something stupid,
    I won't remember long enough to stay embarrassed

Blog Entries
    I bought five items will five of their coupons yesterday with no problem. I could get used to that in a hurry!!

Yes, our store does that. As long as you have one coupon per item, they don't limit the number you can use. There is also an app for smartphones that allows you to download coupons and use them - just hand your phone to the cashier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandish View Post
    Yes, our store does that. As long as you have one coupon per item, they don't limit the number you can use. There is also an app for smartphones that allows you to download coupons and use them - just hand your phone to the cashier.
    Do you know the name of the app?

Go to your phone's app store (android market or itunes or whatever else your phone uses!!) Search for Joann. Download the app.

Quote Originally Posted by cmw0829 View Post
    The current circular has a ton of coupons. Eash says "Limit one coupon per regular-priced item."

Does this mean that I can buy several regular proced items and using one coupon on each - in one transaction?

Thanks in advance.
    I'm assuming you're talking about the "coupon commotion" coupons? If so, then based on my past experience with "coupon commotion", then yes, you can do multiple coupons (each must be different and have a different bar code # - mine only vary by 2 digits) in the same transaction.

Blog Entries
    I use the app for Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Joann's. Also I use Red Laser app at Walmart. It compares the price off any barcode to find the lowest price of it sold and then Walmart will give me that price. I have saved enough to pay for the Iphone. Don't miss out on savings by not utilizing technology. And stay current with what apps are available per store. All the national stores have one. If you go to the store site on your smart phone the app will appear if you don't have it. You can download and install it in about a minute. All store apps are free. I used the same phone coupon at Hobby Lobby for four items at one check out. If you have the paper coupon you need one coupon per item.
    Got fabric?

Mine allows one coupon per regular priced item.

Thanks everybody!

Blog Entries
    The store I shop at let's you use them all in one transaction
    Joyce

Four things you can't recover: The stone.....after the throw. The word......after its said. The occasion.....after its missed. The time......after its gone

Oh, the clerk told me last week to make sure I used the coupons I had gotten in the mail, in the newspaper, online, and the ones she was putting in my purchase. She said they are all coded differently and you can use them (one for each) for regularly priced items so yesterday, I used 4 to buy fabric not on sale (50% off), sewing machine needles, packet for label making, and a new mat. They all rang up when she put them on the scanner.
    Busy in Ohio

I decided to call the store before using the gas to get there. They took them all and I got a lovely pair of Gingher applique scissors, Thread Heaven, sewing machine needles, an angle ruler and some muslin to practice my FMQ. All 40 to 50% off. Yea!! Thanks for the replies.

I dont think it's fair the joann's has different rules for different stores. I go to 1 joann's and they'll give you the coupons for the current week yet the joann's closest to me wont give you the time of day. Shouldn't they all have the same rules? I don't care how busy the store is. If you're gonna put that many coupons in a flyer and not let me use a coupon per non sale item then you'll ring each of my items up separately and call another person to use the other register. I'm thinking more and more about buying my fabric online and the joann's near me changes their rules not to mention I get flyers AFTER the sales are over. Sorry I had to vent.

Blog Entries
    Yes! During coupon commotion that's exactly what you can do. And for stuff that is on sale, be sure to use your Joann card for 10% off.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    I can (and do) do that at my store as well. if I have 4 coupons, and 4 diffrent items, no problem!
    ~~Fabric Resource Center...now does that sound more impressive than "Fabric Junkie" ?~~

Joann's coupons - Yes you can use one coupon per item

Thanks in advance.
    Yes you can use all the coupons in one trip and they also accept competitors coupons which really works great. Here in Minnesota they accept Hancock coupons so during their great sales I stock up.

The problem with ordering from them on line is they will only let you use one coupon code so if they have free shipping then you can't use your discount coupon. I don't like that about them so when I order on line I order from other sites that offer fabric.

as long as each coupon has a different bar code number you can use in same transaction. They send you several coupons in the flyer, they want you to be able to use them all. More sales for them.
    Jean in MI

Wow! I just texted this info to my DD. She is our coupon clipper. Thanks for the info. Teresa

Good luck finding something thats not on sale so you can use those coupons. Its always difficult for me.

I think everyone of us should write to JA and pitch a fit. I am tried of going and never being able to use my coupons.Everything that I need to buy is on sale. I can not use my 40% plus my 10% off at the same time. What I did one day is I got in line 3 times to get all of my 40% off.I do however get to us my 10%off everytime.

I agree that it seems like the more coupons they offer the more things are already on sale. We had a new Joanns open in my general area and that was the case for each of their spectacular grand opening sales days. I am lucky if I can find one or two things to purchase with a coupon that isn't already on sale.
    Trying to sew, quilt or read everyday.

Thanks in advance.
    That's what I do. They just won't allow more than one set of coupons per purchase.

I've always been able to use multiple coupons, as long as I have 1 item per coupon. I am on the store mailing list, and the email list, and the store gives me coupons when I shop. My daughter is also on the mailing list and sometimes gives me coupons to shop for her. I was only questioned once on the email coupons. I showed the clerk they were different bar code numbers and there was no more problem.

I hate it that stores jack up their prices so they can regularly give coupons or hold sales. I'm sure the 50% coupons draw us into the store and we buy more than 1 item, so it justifies their abuse. Personally, I'd buy more if they'd just lower everyday prices and drop the coupons.
    Last edited by ShirlinAZ; 03-10-2012 at 06:29 AM.
    Shirley in Arizona

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast