Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutting Help

My prayers are with you, I hope you heal fast and can get back to your quilting. I wish I could tell you how to get the cutting done but other than having someone else do it for you I have no idea.

Blog Entries
    I am wondering where in ky you are at? I am close to Louisville, Sorry to hear of your trouble.

So sorry to hear that you were hurt. Hopefully, the perp(s) have been caught and will be punished. I, too, wish I closer to give you a hand. Do you have an LQS in your area? Or maybe you could talk to the Home Ec (I know that's not what they call it now, but Domestic Engineering sounds weird) teacher at the high school. If you're willing to pay for help, I'm sure there'd be a student or two who would like to earn some cash.

Hope you heal quickly.

I have a friend that is handicapped and another gal and I do all her cutting for her. I'm sure you could find someone to help you as quilters are always so helpful. So sorry for your scary ordeal, your thumb will heal quickly but it will take longer to get over the assault.
    Pat in MN

I am so sorry. Is there a LQS that could help you at least with your cutting? I know my friend who is a member of the board here occasionally takes fabric in to be cut by them for a small service charge. Wish you didn't live so far away.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Try fellow workers, spouse, neighborhood teens, friends teens. My grandfather did a lot of the cutting and quilting help for my Gma so dont over look the guys in your life

Where are you in KY? I see someone has answer who is close to Louisville. I'm in Richmond, just south of Lexington.
    Regina in Richmond, KY

Donna, I'm so sorry this happened to you! I would also suggest finding someone to assist. It sounds like there is not too much cutting that has to be finished. May you have a speedy recovery!

Sorry for your troubles. I hope you are able to find someone to help you with the cutting.

Power Poster
    If I lived nearby, I would come and cut for you.

Hope you recover quickly.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast