Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do you see faces in your fabric?? >

Do you see faces in your fabric??

Do you see faces in your fabric??

Old 02-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by burnsk
Try studying wood doors. It's amazing the things you see. Some of the doors at our elementary school should be taken down for the things you can see in the wood grain. I used to work in our Superintendent's office and he thought I was crazy until I pointed out what I was seeing. It's just the artist in all of us coming through.
Mousie: my DD told me that one of the artists that helped make "The Littlest Mermaid" cartoon, with Ariel...(Disney movie for kids),...
this artist got mad about something and clearly...and i do mean, CLEARLY...put an obscene drawing right in the middle of other things, to get revenge.
I have seen it!
Old 02-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Margie
It might be the fact that I am a retired RN.....BUT when I first glanced at the subject.."Do you see faces in your fabric" I read it as "do you see FECES in your fabric" lol I don't drink!!

often

Margie
Mousie: oh Margie, I used to be a cna, and i don't drink either. I often read sentences so fast that my mind gives me different wording/verbiage like that and i bust out laughing at the most innocuous things :lol:
Some days, life is such a hoot!
Old 02-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
I see faces and object in everything not just fabric. The ceiling in my bedroom has a swirl effect and there is a face in that that scares the crap out of me. I forgot all about it until now, I think I will sleep in a different room tonight.
Mousie: aww, Peachy! Want me to send some cousins over to your house to keep you company. I do have those relatives behind your house...:XD:
Old 02-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by redkimba
I have a column at work that I can a chimpanzee's face in. I will see about taking a picture & posting it so you can see it also.

Just glad to see that I'm not the only one who can do this.
Mousie: oh my gosh, redkimba, is there a mirror attached to it??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gramysews
I saw both faces right away but then I also talk to myself and play scrabble with imaginary friends! :? :-D
Mousie: Do they ever let you win? :lol: