Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do you see faces in your fabric?? >

Do you see faces in your fabric??

Do you see faces in your fabric??

Old 02-06-2010, 08:46 AM

Lostn51, wow your rapsody quilt is gorgeous! Is it a pattern or did you just invent it in your head?
Old 02-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
Lostn51, wow your rapsody quilt is gorgeous! Is it a pattern or did you just invent it in your head?
The pattern was in Quilters World magazine but I changed the size a bit and of course the fabrics. But it wasn't like a paper pieced quilt.

All you do is cut a bunch of 8" blocks of the different fabrics you want to use and guess where 2"or so is to make the random cuts to make it wonky. Then you squared the blocks to 6" blocks after sewing all of the different pieces together. That was the second quilt I had ever made.

Billy
Old 02-07-2010, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Barb_MO
I've never seen faces in fabric, but do see faces and other objects in lots of things. I thought I could see a face in this piece of driftwood. only one person I showed it too could see it. The second image is how she fixed it so you could see the face.
I like the face better without accents. I saw it immediately.
Creative minds can see images of faces, animals or many other things. Get out of the box and look for images. Enjoy life.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I see faces and object in everything not just fabric. The ceiling in my bedroom has a swirl effect and there is a face in that that scares the crap out of me. I forgot all about it until now, I think I will sleep in a different room tonight.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:26 PM

I have a column at work that I can a chimpanzee's face in. I will see about taking a picture & posting it so you can see it also.

Just glad to see that I'm not the only one who can do this.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Hmmm..........I see tons of things that aren't there, or so I have been told. Being on an island, there are things here that locals will talk about, but others won't.
Anyone remember Taotaomano? ;)
I also hear voices at times....the ones in my head don't count. I really do think I am going crazy at times, but then again...I LOVE living in MY world!

Just look at all the people who see things (faces etc) in other things. You aren't strange at all. A friend of mine told me once that when that happens, you are thinking with your creative side. :)
Mousie: remember taotaomano's...who could forget?:lol:
one of the best chapters on this board, oh, 'Terri of the Jungle!' :wink:
you mentioned your friend saying that when you hear and see things, in other things, you are thinking with your creative side...I thoroughly agree, but my imagination is so good...I want to run...how do I get away from this head???? :shock: :lol:
Old 02-26-2010, 04:30 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Mamagus
Here's a rock that I call Monkey Face. It is about 40' high.

I don't see faces in fabric, but it could be only a matter of time before I succumb to the illness as well!
Mousie: now anybody that can't see that monkey, is bananas!:lol:
Old 02-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
I am just kidding BTW!!!
Mousie: well of course your kidding...you don't see faces in your fabrics...but you do see...um, other things, once nursie-nurse, and others point them out, lol!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by nellie
boy if i tell my family i see face,s in my fabric two things would happend 1 for sure they lock me up and 2 they would have a big bomb fire thats for sure ,so if i see face,s i,ll keep that to myself :-D
Mousie: i think that's what would happen here, so I never say a mumbling word...meow!:wink:
Old 02-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewgray
I saw all the face right away also. But then I see faces in wall paper, floor tiles, trees, and a lot of other unlikely places.
Mousie: Well, Madquilter has a co-worker named Bronda, and she see's a face in....um, maybe you should ask her.
If she says she doesn't know what your talking about:
the code words are: Bronda and trousers:wink: