Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you shop at Connecting Threads?

I've ordered from them lots of time. So far I've been really happy with everything received except for 1 piece of fabric quite a while ago. Called them and they immediately offered a refund on that piece. Great customer service.

I just ordered from them and was pleased with my order. Living in Canada our prices are really getting high here. Living on a budget we have to make that loonie go as far as it can!

I've only bought fabric once from them, in a kit, and the fabric seems to be a courser weave then regular LQS fabric. I haven't even made up that baby quilt yet. Haven't tried their threads yet, but would like to, since my most favorite LQS is going out of business.

Blog Entries
    I have bought from them many times and have never been disappointed. I use their thread all the time.

I buy from CT and am a satisfied customer. One of my orders was around $400.00 during a sale. I am pleased with the fabric I purchased. Will continue to CT...

I have purchased from them many times and have been happy with my experiences.

I would love to buy from CT, but they do not ship overseas

I do like to order from CT....I have never been disappointed and their customer service to me have been superior. I did receive a small item that was damaged but usable but also was for a gift, so I called them, they immediately sent another to me and told me to keep the damaged one, since it was still able to be used.
    Only one piece of fabric was I a bit disappointed in but I can say the same for some I bought in LQS also.
    When CT has their sale on batting.you can't beat it .... they carry the Hobb's brand and it is so very nice.

That's been my take on CT..and I will continue to shop with them. (I use their threads all the time)

I have found the fabric to be a looser weave. Someone on here said she used more starch and that has helped a lot. The customer service offer by CT has always been excellent. They recommend that you do not pre-wash, thought that was odd, but I am not really good about pre-washing my fabric anyway. So no problem
    If you quilt fast enough, does it count as aerobic exercise? Bernice Manning

Yes. All the time. Never a problem

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast