Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE OF THESE?

doe anyone have a gripper and little gripper it holds your ruler in place when using a rotar cutter if anyone does please let me know if they like theirs thanks dorothy from tenn

I just got a little gripper for my 6x12 ruler. Works great! I really like it and am hoping to get the big gripper for my bigger ruler :-)

I have a friend that bought one and she loved it as she has a hard time with arthritis in her hands and it help her hold the ruler easier
    Dawn

i have one and seldom use it. It just isn't what I'd hoped it would do. It doesn't seem to grip really well. I got it at JoAnns on a 40% off, so I"m not out much.

I have a big one, my arthritis is getting worse and worse. Looks bigger than the old fashioned telephone receivers, but I love it! It's the best for holding my rulers and it's easy on my hands. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Sharon

I have one that I bought from a quilt shop.....if you want one and they are really nice go to WALMART...they are lots cheaper and are for use in bathrooms to help get in and out of tubs....

I use a Dent puller that I bought at Harbor Freight. The are used for pulling dents out of cars. Under $5. I am lucky that Harbor Freight is next door to my favorite quilt shop. Lots of good quilting "stuff" there.
    Connie1948

I've been eyeing them more as the arthritis in my ruler holding hand gets worse :( I still have a gift card from Joann's from Christmas, maybe this would be a good investment!!

My daughter got me the large one for Christmas and I love it. The new Nancys Notions catalog also shows a small one (about 2 1/4 x 2 1/2) for about $6.50 and I am planning getting that one too. :P