Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally got my Hancock's catalog

Finally got my Hancock's catalog

And I'm afraid to look all the way thru. I glanced at the first 10 or so pages and felt a hole burning in my checkbook.
    Bad Spellers of the World
    U N T I E

LOL I got mine yesterday a told DH I want a bolt of each!!!!!

I think they must have finally given up on me. It's been a while since I've ordered from Hancock's but I sure did enjoy their catalog.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltsRfun View Post
    I think they must have finally given up on me. It's been a while since I've ordered from Hancock's but I sure did enjoy their catalog.
    Go to their website and and sign up for the catalog again. That's what I did and within 2 days I got the catalog.

I got mine 3 days ago and have looked thru it every day!!! It is definately eye candy!!!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Finally got mine too!
    Wozers... that's a LOT of fabric to choose from.

I love looking through this catalog. I haven't received one yet, maybe because I haven't ordered from them recently. I'll wait a couple of days to see if I get one. If not, I'll request one. Thanks for the suggestion, auntpiggylpn.

where is the spot on their website? I have been looking.......
    Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    Go to their website and and sign up for the catalog again. That's what I did and within 2 days I got the catalog.

I got mine 3 days ago and have looked thru it every day!!! It is definately eye candy!!!

I requested one quite a while ago and am still waiting. Got tired of waiting so checked out the online version, but it isnt the same as the paper version.
    Quilt outside of the box!

Oh yes I just got mine the other day and it was like Christmas for me. I saw several things I think I can't live without. I was especially excited to see that Laurel Burch cat fabric was coming out again! So much fabric, so little time.

Another thing I noticed is that some prices finally seem to be creeping down just a tad. Seems to me most fabrics (except batiks) were just under $10 per yard and it wasn't so long ago that I was seeing $11 so maybe out of control cotton prices are finally under control. Either that or the manufacturers realized we'd quit buying fabric when it was priced at $11, $12 and up.

Blog Entries
    My DGD use to cut the fabric squares from the magazine and glue to paper to make her quilts. She then would present it to me and say sew this one Mamaw! Every time I see a Hancock magazine I smile thinking of the fun times she had making special quilts on paper.
    Got fabric?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast