Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Free Bargello Quilting Patterns >

Free Bargello Quilting Patterns

Free Bargello Quilting Patterns

Old 09-06-2012, 07:46 PM

Hi Christine, Thank you so very much for Willow Garden. I had found that last night or the night before and the site I was on wouldn't let me download it. It si absolutley beautiful. Thanks again so very very much!!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:55 PM

Mercy you all ladies on QB. I am having a time keeping up with you all. I am very impressed at the help I have been given over the last couple of days. I know this site has a bunch of caring and fine people on it. I look forward to joining you all as a member. I have had links, patterns, advice, someone is sending me a book on bargellos, and I am overwhelmed at all this. You all seen like a fine bunch of people here and I am so proud to be associated with you all. Now it's time to get my first project going. I know you all will be there to help me every step of the way. I look forward to giving back what I can when it's needed also. Night and God Bless form Alabama - Ladibug
Old 09-07-2012, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Missus Fear View Post
I thought these directions were quite good, though short. If you combine these measurements with E Burns' video on Trip Around the World for the visual, you should have a wall hanging.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:33 PM

Go to Eleanor Burns site and in the search area key in series 3100, should bring up the crib quilt video.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:35 AM

Welcome Ladibug! I, too, have not made a bargello, but it is on my bucket list. Please let us know when you make yours, and send us pictures!