Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Free Bargello Quilting Patterns >

Free Bargello Quilting Patterns

Free Bargello Quilting Patterns

Old 09-06-2012, 05:05 AM

Welcome! It sounds like you're on a path to becoming a new addict for quliting! I've gone out to google and typed in "free quilting patterns or designs" and have a ton of websites where one can download patterns, watch videos on "how to do..." and my DH says he can get me help. He's under the impression there is a home for people like me.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:18 AM

hi ladybug, i too am a new quilter of about 9 months and pretty new to this site. first let me say the people here are fabulous and a wealth of information and assistance. couldn't get any better. i will go searching for a bargello quilt pattern for you and see what i can do. a little hint might be to to to you tube and check out jenny at the missouri quilt company and see what comes up. she is amazing and has so many tutorials and patterns its amazing. so good luck welcome to the quilt board and i hope to see you here many times. all the best, rachelle aka huntersgrammie
Old 09-06-2012, 09:56 AM

Hi Ladybug, welcome from Western New York. You will love this site. You will learn many things.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:31 PM

hi and welcome. I have digital subscriptions to Quilters World and American Quilters and on both sites they have free patterns. And Quilt Pro offers free daily block designs. Have fun looking
Old 09-06-2012, 02:13 PM

Eleanor Burns Quick Trip video is very clear and easy to follow. I recommend it. I have made several and they are easy and great fun - it's all in the colors and fabrics you use. Enjoy.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Power Poster

Hi, glad you found us. Happy quilting
Old 09-06-2012, 06:33 PM

I really like bargello also. Such beautiful designs that can be made with it.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:37 PM

Thank you all so very much for welcoming me to this site. I have learned so very much since I joined. I have learned that there are no "free bargello quilt patterns." I have found most every other thing but it and I have even found some new sites with quilts I want to try. I have decided to try and make a wall hanging before I do a whole quilt just in case I mess it up I hope to try and be an active member her so please ya'll just bear with me til I get my "quilting legs (or maybe thats fingers???)"...lol.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:42 PM

Hi Vickie,

Just wanted to let you know that Vicky is my name also. I have a subscription to Fons and Porter. It is the only one that I have. I have missed Mary Porter. It hasn't been the same since she left. I have never seen them do a Bargello before tho. Thanks much.

Ladibug
Old 09-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Power Poster

Welcome from Northern California. Good Luck on your quest.BrendaK