Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Has anyone tried this Sewing table? >

Has anyone tried this Sewing table?

Has anyone tried this Sewing table?

Old 01-03-2013, 02:21 PM

I have the table and use it on retreats. It is very sturdy and stable. Well worth the price.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by YC Quilter View Post
I currently sew on my dining room table which is awkward because of the height, but I've managed for years. Don't really have room for, or really wnt a full sewing table. But I have my eye on Sewezi portable table that I think I could butt up to my DR table. My machine would be level with table to make quilting easier. Have any of you used this table? What do you think of it? Www.seweziusa.com Thanks for your opinions!
I have had my sewezi table for at least four years and love it. Very sturdy, easy to take with me on retreats.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:02 PM

I LOVE my Sew EZ Table. I bought the inserts for my Janome and my Featherweights. I like it so much, I sew on it at home as well as for Retreats! I don't think you'll be sorry. I wish I had also ordered the pull out tray and may go back and get that too.
I love that it has wheels and can be roller AND that it has a cover to protect it when traveling.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:15 PM

I have not used it, but several ladies in my quilt guild brought them to our quilt retreat and they seem to work really well.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:39 PM

I don't have one but I know a few ladies that do. They love them and their portable enough that they take them to retreats.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:48 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Sew-Ezi table. Also have a cabinet for another machine and one on a counter table in a back sewing room. But keep my Juki in the living room where all the action is on the Sew-Ezi and use it every day!!!
Old 01-05-2013, 12:42 AM

Had one of these tables for years, they are really a solid table, have inserts that fit all of my machines, also use it as a light table, have it set up in my living room, so can be with the family while I sew, along with a couple of other smaller wooden tables, makes for a nice workspace. Then fold it up, put it into its travelling bag, which has wheels, so you can also pull it along, then you don't have to carry it, and we put it in the Motorhome, as I take my quilting things with me.
You will love it, should you decide to purchase the SEWEZE table,well worth the cost. I highly recommend this well build table.