Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Has anyone tried this Sewing table? >

Has anyone tried this Sewing table?

Has anyone tried this Sewing table?

Old 01-03-2013, 08:49 AM

I've been looking for a reasonably priced sewing table that would fit my Janome MC6300 and this looks like it might just fit the bill! Considering all the rave reviews, I think i found my table. Thank you all for posting. This is the most helpful board!
Old 01-03-2013, 08:54 AM

Have one and love it! I take it with me on vacations and to class. An insert to fit your machine comes with it and you can also order additional ones fo other machines. Love that it is at a proper sewing height. It folds flat and has a cover. You can roll it anywhere, although it is not heavy.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:29 AM

Not sure of the brand, but I've had one that looks exactly like that since 1984. I love it and have had no problems with it. It can be put away if necessary and is easy to store.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:57 AM

I love my Sew EZ table. It is sturdy enough that there is no problem with vibration or moving when you sew and it is portable enough to take with you to Sew Days. Everyone in my group of 8 has one. I used it on a daily basis until I got a Horn table to use at home. Now I keep the Sew EZ in a downstairs closet ready to pack when needed.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:54 PM

I have several friends who have the table and they love them!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 12:59 PM

I know you have several pages of answers - i confess i have not read them all...But wanted to tell you that i bought my table recently at Walmart.com - ship to store for free - it was only $109 - folds away completely to look like a small buffet type cabinet - and i really love it. Was not hard to assemble - and has more flat space than the picture of the one you are looking at...has the disadvantage that your machine is not table top flush - but since i've never had that advantage (always used a fold up table before) it doesn't bother me. It is worth at least a look. Good hunting !
Old 01-03-2013, 01:12 PM

I would love to have a table like that--what I ended up with from my Viking dealer is just part of the table coming up to meet my machine and an insert--I'd much prefer the machine to sit down below the table top.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:43 PM

I have one and have been using it for years for my retreats. My mom liked mine so much she has hers in her sewing room and it fits very nicely because of the small amount of space she has. I know they are pricey, but well worth it.
Billie Bee
Old 01-03-2013, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by YC Quilter View Post
I currently sew on my dining room table which is awkward because of the height, but I've managed for years. Don't really have room for, or really wnt a full sewing table. But I have my eye on Sewezi portable table that I think I could butt up to my DR table. My machine would be level with table to make quilting easier. Have any of you used this table? What do you think of it? Www.seweziusa.com Thanks for your opinions!
Yes, I have that one and love it. It is easy to move around and with the embroidery machine, the lift is very helpful.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Power Poster

I have the table that Leah Day on her site a couple of years ago. The insert is adjustable, it is a bit short for me. I got it for 129.00 with free shipping. I sew on dining room table now and use the plexiglass extension table cut to fit my Juki. I will keep the table and see if I can again have a different set up for it.