Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Have Trouble Keeping Up On Here?

I think someone should invent a thing where we can hear all the threads and be able to talk and leave a message to coment.

I never knew what ADHD was until I came here. Any minute now I'll stop looking at threads n links n patterns n photos and get some work done.

It's why I try to keep it limited to weekends. See you all next weekend LOL.

Blog Entries
    Wishing you luck :-) Thanks all...I've had a great time reading all your responses.That tells me there's a whole lot of ppl reading every post....busted!

"I never knew what ADHD was until I came here. Any minute now I'll stop looking at threads n links n patterns n photos and get some work done."

Exactly!

blueheavenfl
    where do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by plainpat
    Here it is,barely 5am & most threads are full overnight.Of course,I have to see what I'm missing,so need to read them.
    Someone mentioned a pattern that looks good. Where to find it & I'm off to the races.Another thread has a new way of making a table runner,someone mentions a very easy way of doing binding.There's a fabric sale going on? & so it goes & goes.
    Someone wants breakfast ? point to the cereal.I'm busy! Pages to bookmark, sites to find, blogs to read.
    A quilt needs cut out,sewn,quilted? Later.....right now I'm trying to keep track of all the new quilt pics, patterns,books & notions I need. Besides,almost surely I'll find another quilt I like better, so why waste fabric. Don't I already have too many UFOs ? That's just a detail.Excuse me, someone just posted about a new gadget that sounds like something I need. Where's that thread ? Excuse me,I need to get busy...........
    I am in your boat about the amount I have to read through. This is for the 17th November, but it is really 3rd December. Have too much to do too.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8