Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help!!! Help!!! Panic!!! Panic!!!

Help!! Panic!!. I have using the "Sassy Gals or Do I look like a desperate housewife" to put on aprons. I have also purchased the Hobbie Gals, which would also be great on aprons. Now, I can't find the designs. I think I may have tried to save them and they have gone to cyber space. Do any of you know where these would have come from? If I knew where maybe I could download them again.
    Thanks,
    Jo Ann

Try here for your sassy girls, she has a variety of different ones http--www.juliasneedledesigns.com
    Hope this is what you were looking for
    JoAnn

Quote Originally Posted by joivey
    Help!! Panic!!. I have using the "Sassy Gals or Do I look like a desperate housewife" to put on aprons. I have also purchased the Hobbie Gals, which would also be great on aprons. Now, I can't find the designs. I think I may have tried to save them and they have gone to cyber space. Do any of you know where these would have come from? If I knew where maybe I could download them again.
    Thanks,
    Jo Ann
    I purchased sassy girls desperate housewives from julia'sneedledesigns. Have you done a thorough search on your hard drive?

Eileen

Thank you both so much. Yes, it was Juliasneedles that I purchased them from. I did go back and search my hard drive under Sassy Shopping girls and found them. I also had some hobbie girls, but have not yet been able to locate them. I love these girls.
    Jo Ann