Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Help looking for Bargello pattern >

Help looking for Bargello pattern

Help looking for Bargello pattern

Old 08-20-2015, 08:06 AM

I've been going to Lake Havasu City for 20 yrs. It was 108 yest down from 116. I usually come home (to Wash.) in April but one yr I had to stay over into June because my son's family was in my house while theirs got built. Hit 116 so I knew that was too hot for me
Since my passion is quilting, I brought my machine & project into the house from my little sewing shop which felt like an oven & sewed my little heart out. It's amazing how much you can escape into a project.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:19 AM

Welcome from OHIO! My great-grandfather came to the USA from Glasgow, Scotland. I'd love to visit there someday.
Old 09-18-2017, 02:57 PM

I love this pattern. I couldn't find it either so I emailed patti Carey at northcott and she graciously emailed me a copy.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Terry99 View Post
I love this pattern. I couldn't find it either so I emailed patti Carey at northcott and she graciously emailed me a copy.
How did you find Patti Carey's email address? I have been searching for this pattern for a long time, I so want to make it. Thank you for your posting.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Pat G View Post
While going through the board the other day, various links took me to a site, Bargello Quilts. I spotted a pix of "A Long & Winding Road" Bargello quilt. Seems somebody on the board showed a pix of it. The Bargello Quilt site said its a free pattern but I cannot get any info about how to get it. I've been looking for a just right quilt to make for a special friend & this is it. I'd even buy it but can't find it anywhere
Can any of you help me find it? I'd appreciate it so much.

Thanks, Pat
I also went searching and found the pattern. Patti Carey gave me permission to post her contact info on this site. She also sent me the pattern!!!!

[email protected] her email address from her email to me
1-800-268-1466 phone
blog. www.pattispatchwork.com