Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19

Thread: How many machines do you own?

Banned
    3 but use them v little, had a singer, bought janome for other place and inherited bernina.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilla
    It doesn't matter how many you own. How many do you use? I have four, but mostly use one, my Designer 1. The rest sit there and collect dust.
    You are right there and I purposely rotate around and swap machines on each project I do. I try to do it all on one machine so when I give a quilt away I can tell them what machine it was made on which the recipient really gets amazed. But I admit I love my "Universal" 15 for all of my FMQ.

So I actually use all 19 of mine. :mrgreen:

Billy

That's an unfair question, but lets see: HQ, 7459, SE440, one at DD#2, treadle, and three antiques that all work, guess that's makes 8.

Yep I have a spare.......

I just added one...a blue Kenmore Mini Ultra (like Janome Hello Kitty) on sale from Sears for $50. Why? So my boys can both sew at the same time, ostensibly, but really because it's cute and tiny. Thx to the enablers on Pattern Review.

I have 2 pretty basic regular machines so I can sew with a friend. I also have a serger & a basic rotary strip cutting machine. It's a start.

I have one.
    I've been sewing since I was 8, I'm 52 now.
    I bought a Singerwhen I was 18 or so, wore it out (that's what the repair guy said) because it had so much plastic in it. I bought a Husqvarna about 1986 or so. I bought the model I did specifiaclly because I was told it only had metqal parts. I did not ant what was popular then, a computerized machine.
    I've been happy with that Husqvarna ever since. I like making things that showcase MY abilities (and lack of)

I have just one sewing machine and one serger(wich is broken all the time..)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19