Hummingbirds and Vines >

Hummingbirds and Vines

Hummingbirds and Vines

Old 02-28-2012, 08:07 PM

It's awesome.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by donna13350 View Post
I found it!! It's called Hummer Heaven by: Lynn Lybolt
here is a link ....but from what I can see, there isn't a commercial pattern available..she made this on EQ software!
http://www.electricquilt.com/Users/G...ry_151_160.asp
http://myquiltplace.com/photo/hummer...ource=activity
Thanks for finding this!! Now I can add the additional info to my file along with the pic I saved last March. This pattern will be easy to duplicate. McCallsQuilting.com has a Celtic Twist Block, follow Lynn's design she created in EQ from the electricquilt.com site, add trumpet flowers in applique, hummingbirds in applique or embroidery, your own special touches, and viola`! Now this is what makes this Board special-many quilting hands involved to find and create a masterpiece we can all be proud of!
Old 02-29-2012, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by donna13350 View Post
I found it!! It's called Hummer Heaven by: Lynn Lybolt
here is a link ....but from what I can see, there isn't a commercial pattern available..she made this on EQ software!
http://www.electricquilt.com/Users/G...ry_151_160.asp
http://myquiltplace.com/photo/hummer...ource=activity
Thanks for finding this!! Now I can add the additional info to my file along with the pic I saved last March. This pattern will be easy to duplicate. McCallsQuilting.com has a Celtic Twist Block (for the confident beginner), follow Lynn's design she created in EQ or make up your own from the electricquilt.com site, add trumpet flowers in applique, hummingbirds in applique or embroidery, your own special touches, and viola`! Now this is what makes this Board special-many quilting hands involved to find and create a masterpiece we can all be proud of!

Last edited by NanaCsews2; 02-29-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by NanaCsews2 View Post
Thanks for finding this!! Now I can add the additional info to my file along with the pic I saved last March. This pattern will be easy to duplicate. McCallsQuilting.com has a Celtic Twist Block, follow Lynn's design she created in EQ from the electricquilt.com site, add trumpet flowers in applique, hummingbirds in applique or embroidery, your own special touches, and viola`! Now this is what makes this Board special-many quilting hands involved to find and create a masterpiece we can all be proud of!
I had ordered the Garden Twist book by Sharon Yenter...I guess that was $25.00 I could have saved. I just wanted to thank everyone that helped with this so far. I have the Applique takes Wings book & I will applique the flowers and hummingbirds. I also have the Fabric Origami book by Kumiko Sudo and her templates for fabric folding, so I may try some new methods with this quilt. A special thanks to donna13350 for finding Lynn Lybolt's site and giving us the link. Unfortunately I started another quilt while I was researching this one, but it is definitely NEXT on my list.

Last edited by quilterella; 02-29-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:13 PM

It looks like it may be a Pam Bono design.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:21 AM

You're welcome. A tip for some of you that may be looking for an image...if you search google images for whatever image you want...(in this case I searched for "hummingbird + folded flowers quilt"....once you find the image and click on it, there is a link on the right hand side of the page that says "search by image"...if you click on that it will bring up all of the web sites or web posts associated with that image. Saves a lot of time!
Nana...I do hope you make the quilt! Hummingbirds have a special place in my heart! Both real life and in quilts! Happy quilting...Donna
Old 03-04-2012, 07:25 AM

Lovely, hope you find the name!
Old 03-04-2012, 07:27 AM
QM
Power Poster

I haven't seen it before. I like it too.