Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I bought a new machine today!

Blog Entries
    I can't seem to wipe the huge smile off my face :D . Ok, here's the scoop, its a Bernina 200E, so it embroiders and sews. It has so many features that it might even cook and clean (although I haven't seen the attachments for that yet). It has all the cool features like auto threader, auto thread cutter..a nice large table surface to sew on, front loading bobbin and a thing I love--a knee pressure thingie that lifts the pressure foot. It also has the stitch regulator on it which I think I will like, but I have to get used to that. It has 3 hoop sizes...I don't know anything about embroidery....yet :D They say I can design, edit and save designs right on the machine. It has a USB stick with more designs and also a CD/ROM that I can either download designs from the web onto that and then plug it directly into the machine...so no funky fiddlin' around with design files. To tell ya' the truth, I don't even know what all it will do right now...I can't wait to take it slowly and work through all the things to do. I really can't wait to use that silly 1/4" foot! I'm about as excited about that as anything!!

Sandpat that is great!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when I got my new machine,I just could not believe it. Sew enjoy and dive right in. So excited for you.

WOO HOO! I'm so excited for you! No stopping you now! Congrats! Have fun, which I'm sure you're already having! :D

Blog Entries
    Patti!
    I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see the gorgeous things you will do with it!

Was this from the fav store in Jackson?
    After the weather cools, I want to meet you in Jackson for lunch and quilt shop...
    This hot weather kicks my butt! 102 degrees here today, and hubby is cutting the grass!!!

I do good to move from sofa to recliner, but I am cooking fresh butterbeans I just shelled.

MJ

Congratulations, that's so exciting. You will have fun learning and exploring on that machine. I havn't had much time to play a whole lot with my embroidery unit. I have the B 630e

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is so wonderful for you!!

Sweet!! Have fun with your new toy!

Your new machine sounds like a dream come true. I'm happy for you! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!----and it's a Bernina? I'm drooling, can't you see? :mrgreen: I got the whole sales pitch on them one day in a Quilt Store. I think the best part is that they offer classes so you will actually know how to use all those cool little gadgets! :lol:

wow congrats are in order for you thats great i am jealous i think it would be fun to have a machine that does a lot of extra things

well good luck and Happy Sewing
    cant wait to see what you make on it first !!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast