Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: I cannot BELIEVE I MET my favorite quilt designer!!!

West Roxbury, Ma
    Lucky you.

you live with that experance an go for it girl.I love your quilt it looks assum.I have a box full strips to do a bunch of log cabin blocks an just haven't got brave enough yet.it looks so simple just start it I guess an then i'd have a whole bunch of blocks to put in quilts.my box is 20x12an about 15 inches deep an clear full of two inch strips.

Long Island, NY
    How wonderful you have met someone you can aspire too!

AZ and CT
    Blog Entries
    I've felt the same way meeting Sue Hausman. She's been in Tucson many times at classes arranged by Cathey's - the Pfaff-Viking-Brother dealer I'm always raving about. Sue is just like your best friend - you feel like you've always known her. And her husband is equally nice.

Last week Cathey's had Steve Wilson - the embroidery designer for Anita Goodesign machine embroidery. He does a wonderful 2 day show with zillions of how-tos and a huge trunk show. He's like your little brother, except he's an embroidery expert.

Like everyone is saying, it's great to meet these people and talk with them.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7