Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I got EQ5!!!

After a less than lackluster day, there was a package waiting for me at home. Whenever I buy stuff off eBay or someone send me something I seem to instantly forget about it until it arrives in my mail box.

It was a copy of EQ5!

Someone---who wishes to remain anonymous---caught my post about whether getting EQ was worth the high cost. She had EQ5 and was just going to donate it to a library since she never really used it, but after seeing I was interested in getting it decided to give it to me if I wanted. Didn't even want a penny for it! That was really generous of her!

Currently trying to get it to download onto my computer as we speak :)

OMG! <--- Wish I could make that larger! That is huge for you! Cuddle it like it is your only child. Give it a kiss from Aunt Tonnie. That kind of charity NEVER happens to me. Usually if someone is donating fabric, it is their old polyester liesure suits or incomplete patterns. Once, someone sent me a box of underware, telling me with as crafty as I am, surely I could find a use for the elastic waist-bands. Ewww and Ick!

Blog Entries
    that's great! just don't be like me and never use it. it's been on my computer now for a couple of years and I've yet to design anything with it.

Blog Entries
    That's fabulous! I too am in search for EQ5, as I had it once and have since lost the CDs for it. Too many moves in a short span and now all I can find are the manuals. Again, Congratulations, put it to work and show us your projects!

MTS
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quilterella
    That's fabulous! I too am in search for EQ5, as I had it once and have since lost the CDs for it. Too many moves in a short span and now all I can find are the manuals. Again, Congratulations, put it to work and show us your projects!
    Didn't EQ5 have the serial number on the back of one of the manuals? Or was that EQ6.
    If you could "borrow" someone else's EQ5 CD, you could install it using that number, and still be kosher. And if you registered it with EQ by mailing in the postcard, they would also have the number on file.
    Worth checking out. ;-)

@Flying
    Have fun with your new toy. It's addictive.

Blog Entries
    The members of this board never cease to amaze me! Some of the most kind hearted people I've ever known.

So happy for you! Enjoy!

Formerly NY, IL, AL, TN, HI, FL, AL, and Germany. Now living in TN again.
    Wonderful! Let us know about your creations.

My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA
    Blog Entries
    had to google to find out what you are talking about. Results: Electric Quilt 5 software
    Code: A-EQ005
    Type: Quilt Design Software
    Price: $110.00

you have a very ( !) generous friend there !!!

have lots of fun !

Ell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quilterella
    You might contact Electric Quilt and explain that you lost the CD. They might replace it if you give them the serial numbers on the manuals. It's possible, too, that there'd be a charge for it. Can't hurt to ask.

That's wonderful!! I hope you have a wonderful time playng with it!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast