Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I have to ask.........what are you working on? >

I have to ask.........what are you working on?

I have to ask.........what are you working on?

Old 12-01-2012, 07:38 PM

Default I have to ask.........what are you working on?

For me, it's a new winter quilt for our room. Am using a Thimbleberries pattern called "Up North". It has bright stars and pine trees. Am doing it in warm reds, deep blues and greens with some plaids thrown in to give it the rustic/lodge-like look I'm trying to go for. Also trying to keep it scrappy which is very hard for me to do. Controlled scrappy isn't a strong enough term!!! Never realized I had such control issues when it comes to fabric until I started this project.

Your turn, we want details!
Old 12-01-2012, 07:43 PM

Let's see....I have a snowman applique quilt top about half finished, the binding partially on baby grand daughter's quilt, and most of the blocks made for a raggy quilt for our sofa. Isn't it obvious that I must have adult ADD?!!
Old 12-01-2012, 07:58 PM

I am making my Pomeranian a Christmas patchwork coat. I have almost all of my quilty Christmas gifts done so I decided to play around today!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:10 PM

I am hand quilting a bed size quilt for my ds and ddil. This top was hand pieced by my grandmother. I would really like to finish by Christmas.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:36 PM

I am working on the batik snowball quilt then got bored and needed change this afternoon so I started the baby quilt in the second pic and just finished the top right now....
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 12-01-2012, 08:40 PM

I'm working on Trail Mix, a NYB, Bonnie Hunters' 'Easy Street', a Row Robin and a Batik block swap. I also participate in a monthly Secret Pal swap, a FQ swap, and a monthly block swap, all from this board. Plus I'm the BOM chair for my guild so I plan, write the instructions and make a display block each month. I ended up pushing a few other projects wwaaaaayyy back on my to-do list.

Jane
Old 12-01-2012, 08:53 PM

I'm making some small scrappy patchwork items. Here is a coffee cozy I finished a couple of days ago. Need to finish some binding on a couple of pot holders.
Attached Thumbnails cozy1.gif  
Old 12-01-2012, 08:54 PM

I am working on doll clothes for a special small girl who only wants a baby dolly and lots of clothes for Christmas and double layer fleece mitts for family members and friends and to put in the Christmas Community Hampers for families in need. I'm also making a scrap flannel red, blue and white kid's quilt to practice my FM quilting on before I attempt something larger. I always like to have several projects on the go so that I can switch back and forth.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:05 PM

I am trying to complete quilts for my nieces for Christmas. I am very slow so it will probably come down to the wire!
Old 12-01-2012, 09:08 PM

Alas, nothing. i fell and broke my ankle and wrist, so my plans have been interrupted!