Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I have a LQS!!

Blog Entries
    Oh my gosh, I have a Local Quilting Store.... well kinda local. It's about twenty minutes from here... so does that make it a KLQS (Kinda Local?).

Either way I went in it and man my wallet is gonna feel the burn from the work out there.

I'd kill for a 20 minute LQS. Mine are 45 in three different directions.

Enjoy!!

I have a LQS 35 minutes away, Joann's with Hobby Lobby in the same strip mall 25 minutes, another Hobby Lobby 20 minutes, LQS 35 minutes away. Problem is, my favorite is the LQS 1 hour and 15 minutes away. ( would'nt ya just know?)

mines 4 min away and she lets me help her kit stuff up in exchange for fabric im running up quite a tab.

I realize how fortunate I am that I am within 5 miles of about a dozen LQS's! What have I ever done to deserve this blessing???!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CristyK1
    Oh my gosh, I have a Local Quilting Store.... well kinda local. It's about twenty minutes from here... so does that make it a KLQS (Kinda Local?).

Either way I went in it and man my wallet is gonna feel the burn from the work out there.
    Seriously, which one did you go to? There's one in Dearborn, one in Wayne that is totally awesome, and there's one in Wyandotte that I haven't been to yet! So tell me the name of it. The one in Wayne is in a round building & so great to browse/shop! BTW, welcome to the board! Sybil

Blog Entries
    There are several in Brighton.

20 min is still Local! when you have to go up to an hour then it's KLQS! :thumbup:

Did you say Dearborn? Wayne? Wyandotte? please PM me. names? addresses. I'm in New Boston

Yes, for many people any type of store that close is local. People who live in cities don't realize many people have to go that long or even longer to get to any type of store. Enjoy it.
    Kat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast