Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I need help with my 100001 Janome

I am hoping someone here can help.
    My Janome was working perfectly until I upgraded to Vista. Now I can not communicate between the machine and my laptop to transfer embroidery patterns. Its saying that the USB drivers are not loaded.
    I have updated the Janome customizer program to the most recent version and still receiving the same message.
    I am hoping someone here has some advice as how to rectify this. Janomes website is no help what so ever.

Thanks

Cindy

Blog Entries
    there is a facebook site for Janome. They seem more helpful than the website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy2sew
    I am hoping someone here can help.
    My Janome was working perfectly until I upgraded to Vista. Now I can not communicate between the machine and my laptop to transfer embroidery patterns. Its saying that the USB drivers are not loaded.
    I have updated the Janome customizer program to the most recent version and still receiving the same message.
    I am hoping someone here has some advice as how to rectify this. Janomes website is no help what so ever.

Thanks

Cindy

sorry to hear it isnt working that is frustrating

Blog Entries
    You probably need to reload the HASP driver. At least that was my problem one time and I hadn't even upgraded. For some reason, it sometimes goes away or that is what I was told by Janome. Just do a search for HASP driver. It goes on your computer. If that doesn't work, email Janome. They have always responded very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by scowlkat
    You probably need to reload the HASP driver. At least that was my problem one time and I hadn't even upgraded. For some reason, it sometimes goes away or that is what I was told by Janome. Just do a search for HASP driver. It goes on your computer. If that doesn't work, email Janome. They have always responded very quickly.
    Good advice, I would try Microsoft as well I have found that they have been excellent in helping to resolve issues.

Thanks everyone! Got the problem solved and I am back in business!! Thanks again!

Cindy