Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Ideas! >

Ideas!

Ideas!

Old 07-23-2013, 08:11 AM

Good one Pinkiris! I had the same thought. Nice to start the morning with a chuckle. Stained glass is a neutral theme; not masculine or feminine. It's bold enough for a man's office. Good luck.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:38 AM

Thanks to auntpiggylpn, visited the moda site and printed the pattern. It is a great one for a Christmas quilt using my old fabrics. A mistake made often when collectiong fabrics for my stash was to buy too little of any one fabric. How many "I spy" type quilts do I need to make?" anyway. LOL.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:32 AM
SSK

Thanks everyone who posted to my thread. quiltE I did decide to go with the stained glass quilt pattern. I couldn't figure out how to find your post and would have loved to see the quilt you did. I bought one from Craftsy. I am looking forward to starting it. It will look perfect in hubby's, better clarify this. (Office/guest room.)
Old 07-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by SSK View Post
Thanks everyone who posted to my thread. quiltE I did decide to go with the stained glass quilt pattern. I couldn't figure out how to find your post and would have loved to see the quilt you did. I bought one from Craftsy. I am looking forward to starting it. It will look perfect in hubby's, better clarify this. (Office/guest room.)
Here's how you can see my quilt ... I'll re-post the link that I gave you earlier ....

Click on these blue words .....
http://www.quiltingboard.com/introdu...a-t112573.html
When you get to that thread, then go to
post #17 for the quilt photo
and post #98 for the pattern details

It really is an easy quilt to do. You'll need to check the pattern details for the # strips and size of quilt it will make for you. I love the Stonehenge fabrics and will look forward to seeing what you create.