Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: If you shopped at Joanns this weekend, how did you do?

I went there with a list of items NEEDED. Original price would have been 213.31 with an ending price with taxes for $97.98.....saved $115.33
    Debbie Mumms fabrics were 50% off without coupon, so if you have the 25% off coupon good on everything, you get 75% off. I did get a few nice items.

Blog Entries
    :thumbup:

I am going after work :)

From WI then Denver then Houston and now Hainesville, IL
    Is there a prize for the one who saves the most? :lol:

I am up for trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a gift card from my hubby burning a hole in my pocket!!!
    Want to see how much I can get!!

Will post the results!!

Quote Originally Posted by marknfran
    I went there with a list of items NEEDED. Original price would have been 213.31 with an ending price with taxes for $97.98.....saved $115.33
    Debbie Mumms fabrics were 50% off without coupon, so if you have the 25% off coupon good on everything, you get 75% off. I did get a few nice items.
    marknfran,
    Did they give you 25% off the original price of the Debbie Mumms or 25% off the half-off price? The latter is how they always do it for me so I only get 62.5% off. (Nothing to sneeze at :lol: )

Way to go!

yep, I heading up there as soon as the last one gets off the bus, and hubby has school tonite, I can get that stuff packed away and he'll never know. he he

Quote Originally Posted by cmw0829
    Quote Originally Posted by marknfran
    marknfran,
    Did they give you 25% off the original price of the Debbie Mumms or 25% off the half-off price? The latter is how they always do it for me so I only get 62.5% off. (Nothing to sneeze at :lol: )
    The Debbie Mumm fabric is listed as 50% off, so the gal that cuts the fabric records it at half the price on the ticket you give to the checkout gal. She then takes your 25% off coupon and deducts that off the price.

Ohio... wanna build a cabin in the woods and live off the land... and quilt all day!
    if you did not get a mailer postcard for the special 25% off this weekend, check your email if you're on the email list! The email came last week, its the coupon that you get to use over and over all 3 days! :)

The last time I was at Joann's, I got 2 of the 25% (off your total order) coupons at the check-out counter. Each one has a coupon for you and one for a friend. Even though I am on the mailing list and did receive this week's sale ad, I did not get a 25% coupon in the mail.

I am going tomorrow with a gift card and some cash I got for my birthday. I need sewing machine needles, thread, spray adhesive and a whole bunch of fabrics. (I do Quilts for Kids). We'll see how well I do!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast