Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: iPad quilting apps

Blog Entries
    My DH just surprised me with an iPad for Christmas and I've been playing with apps all day (this is new to me...don't have an iPhone). Which ones have you used? One is $30 and I wonder if it's worth it as it sounds similar to my EQ6. Another is for recording your stash...could I just do that as a list? I'd like to have an inventory of UFOs and items I need to buy, any suggestions for that? Thanks in advance for your help.

Super Member Luv Quilts and Cats's Avatar
    There are quilting apps for the iPad? I did not know that. Darn, I didn't need to know that! LOL!

bj
    OHNO! I've been trying to convince myself I didn't really want one. I played with my son's one day and I really like it. He tells me you can read books on them, too. My two favorite things together...reading and quilting. I'm doomed!!! :-D :-D

soo funny

That makes me wonder if there are droid apps for quilting too... I might have to go have a looksee!!

please let me know what quilting apps you find and like for droid -just received one as a gift for the holidays...

I'm used to a PC so don't know what programs you have on your Ipad, but a good spreadsheet would do a great job for what you want to do. Even a simple table in a word procesing document would work but you wouldn't have as many options as you have with a spreadsheet program...I use Excel and think it's great...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle's Mimi
    My DH just surprised me with an iPad for Christmas and I've been playing with apps all day (this is new to me...don't have an iPhone). Which ones have you used? One is $30 and I wonder if it's worth it as it sounds similar to my EQ6. Another is for recording your stash...could I just do that as a list? I'd like to have an inventory of UFOs and items I need to buy, any suggestions for that? Thanks in advance for your help.
    I got an iPad too for Christmas and have been looking at that ap and wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
    That makes me wonder if there are droid apps for quilting too... I might have to go have a looksee!!
    I got a Galaxy S (Android) for Christmas and would love to find quilting apps for it! If anyone finds any please share!

I love my phone :-D

Blog Entries
    I have several apps for quilting. The one I use the most is quilt block tool.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast