Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17

Thread: It's Virtual Quilt Day!! Today - Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltyjax View Post
    Love the idea of a virtual Quilt day but can't do Sundays - anybody else want to work on a different day?
    Guiltyjax, I can any da except Friday at present as spring comes in will change slightly..
    Finished is better than a UFO

marsharini, I can't be a part of the sew along today, but I sure do like your quilt! Your "first attempt" at a quilt is a good one, and I like your colors!

HI! quilters good morning, I plan to finish putting together a sample block I'm working on, to see if I really want to make
    a big quilt of it. also have to embroidery a sample test for my husband that is learning to make machine embroidery patterns, he has a class on saturday . Happy quilting everyone
    Freedom is costly and quilting keeps us busy...

Senior Member oldtnquiltinglady's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, kriskatz, for the helpful hints. Maybe I'll make a note of that for Feb 17th. Looking forward to it. Jo Ann
    Make every day count for something!

JoAnn

Finally getting a picture of my completed baby quilt posted. I managed to do all the quilting & attach the binding by machine on our Virtual sewing day but just finished the hand stitching last night on the binding. Name:  Finished001_edited (Small).JPG
Views: 100
Size:  42.0 KBName:  Finished003 (Small).JPG
Views: 106
Size:  40.7 KB The backing is Arctic Fleece; the pattern info is in my "goals" posting. Thanks again for a fun day!

Hi all,
    I have Laura Fisher's quilt that she finished for your virtual quilt day and was supposed to post pics for you. Sorry, My camera has decided that it wants to be unfriendly.. I have tried and tried. I also finished one for my Great Grandson that we call Bricks and Mortar. My apologies to you and to Laura

Blog Entries
    Oh MY! I just had to take time to show my granddaughter's quilt made last year. To think there are 2 quilts on the QB with the same material. My flower material came from JoAnn's. Now I am working on our other Granddaughter's quilt. Must get back to my hand quilting. Have a GREAT day Gals!
    Name:  P5220039.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  88.2 KBName:  PB030059.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  262.0 KB

Blog Entries
    I really enjoyed this thread. This is the first time I heard of it. I enjoyed how some of you posted your progress in pictures. I also loved your pictures of quilts as your identification. Wow even though they were small the quilts were so beautiful. Thanks for contributing. I will be looking forward to the next one.

I could do Saturday or Sunday. I work nights Mon-Fri, so no time those days
    I would also like to do it more often...maybe twice a month?

Quote Originally Posted by quiltyjax View Post
    Love the idea of a virtual Quilt day but can't do Sundays - anybody else want to work on a different day?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17