Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the Virtual Quilt Weekend Begin...

cute carrier.
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

Blog Entries
    Woo Hoo! My quilting buddy, Nancia, is coming for the day. So hopefully we will spur each other on to great things. I'll fire up the computer in the basement so we can check in from time to time. Maybe even post some pics. Now to go decide what I am going to work on.

I have seafood salad for lunch and some cupcakes. No prep needed, just eat and back to quilting.

I started my virtual weekend yesterday.

I finished 2 bags for Sadie's Dream for a Cure. Thanks to another QB member, I found this organization and can work on reducing my stash.

I also plan on reorganizing some WIPs and putting together some baby quilt sandwiches.

Connie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here are block 1a and 1b together. Now I have to wait till Monday (I think) before she posts the directions for Block 2. In the meanwhile, I have only 37 patches left to make for the scrappy quilt and I can start assembling.

I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Cookies baked; pie done and DH is on his way to go hunt with the boys! Now, to sew as soon as I get off the board...

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Well, this is what I've been working on today. Three Thanksgiving wall-hangings and a Christmas wallhanging. The Thanksgiving ones have hanging sleeves on the back that need to be stitched down by hand. The Christmas one I'll hand stitch the next time our quilt group meets at church in two weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Heather

Blog Entries
    I cut out squares for my FiL's plaid flannel quilt and got the rows sewn together. I'll finish piecing it tomorrow, and maybe get it sandwiched. This was a last-minute project--my husband talked to him on the phone yesterday, and he was cold! Good reason to make a quilt.
    Courtesy is not optional.

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Raggiemom, your wallhangings are really cute.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

OK, I'm calling it quits for the night. I finished hand sewing the hanging sleeves so I accomplished everything today that I wanted! Sounds like the rest of you are making good progress as well. See you in the morning.
    Heather

I will be joining in , starting tonight while hubby watches the football game and then tomorrow. Heavy rainfall is predicted so that is a good reason to stay inside and sew. Have 2 pairs of pants to hem and hope to get two quilts ready for fmq. Still need to fmq my avatar quilt as the birthday of the friend who has claims to this quilt is at the end of the month.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast