Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: LONG ARM/SHORT ARM QUILTING FEET - TAKE II

Has anyone seen the Teflon roller glide adapter? Its an adapter for hopping foot so us "short armers" can also enjoy ruler work. It looks amazing and I bought one tonight. $10.00. I found mine at http://wendacoburn.com/store/index.p...o&order_id=34.

If you have one, let me know what you think.

Thank you, Sue

Blog Entries
    i don't have one. but i saw it online and was tempted. however, i realized that you will not be able to clearly see in the area of the needle with it to line up your sewing in the proper spot.

True, but I wont be using it all the time. Only when using rulers. Then you dont have to see the needle, your using the ruler as your guide. I will keep you posted once I get it. Lord knows I will use it the minute it gets here, LOL. Plenty of quilts awaiting.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan
    i don't have one. but i saw it online and was tempted. however, i realized that you will not be able to clearly see in the area of the needle with it to line up your sewing in the proper spot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by suebee
    True, but I wont be using it all the time. Only when using rulers. Then you dont have to see the needle, your using the ruler as your guide. I will keep you posted once I get it. Lord knows I will use it the minute it gets here, LOL. Plenty of quilts awaiting.

I have never seen these. Let me know how it works. ;)

For sure I will! $10.00 compared to $50.00+ for a new foot, definitely worth a try in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by charismah

I have never seen these. Let me know how it works. ;)

Blog Entries
    Has anyone seen the Teflon roller glide adapter? Its an adapter for hopping foot so us "short armers" can also enjoy ruler work. It looks amazing and I bought one tonight. $10.00. I found mine at http://wendacoburn.com/store/index.p...o&order_id=34.

If you have one, let me know what you think.

Thank you, Sue
    your link requires sign up - here's another link to it http://wendacoburn.com/store/index.p...roducts_id=195

i wonder how easy it is to snap it in and out and whether doing that will 'wear it out'

It just goes into hole in foot easily and is held on by the little clamp it comes with. Looks like a perfect solution to me.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
    your link requires sign up - here's another link to it http://wendacoburn.com/store/index.p...roducts_id=195

i wonder how easy it is to snap it in and out and whether doing that will 'wear it out'
    SUEB

Hello Suebee I am interested to know if you have used the teflon foot and is it adaptable to your machine?