Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for Quilt Shops in Eastern Colorado

We just moved to Eastern Colorado a couple of months ago and I'm desparately seeking a decent quilt shop somewhat near my home in Keenesburg. I'm about 16 miles east of Brighton if that helps.

DH took me to Jo-Ann's in Thornton this week, but I'm just not a fan of their material. Sorry, I know that a lot of you like Jo-Ann's and Walmart, but I just really don't care for the quality of the fabrics.

So...if anybody has a favorite LQS in Brighton, Thornton, Westminster or anywhere close I would appreciate knowing about it!!! :mrgreen: Thanks!

How about coming to the ks side? Quilt Cabin in Colby.(about a 1 1/2 hrs.) and another i/2 hr in Oakley Smokey River Quilts downtown on Main.(check out their garden area with a gazebo.)

Banned
    There is a really great one in Fort Morgan called Inspirations Quilt Shop. It's one of my favorites. In addition to quilt fabrics and quilty things, they have a good selection of felted wool projects and supplies.