We're looking for more members to join 'The Ugly Scrap Challenge'. The challenge is very simple. Look through your stash of fabric and pull out the ugliest. Post a picture, and the person receiving the most votes wins all fabrics submitted. Winner is encouraged to complete a project using all, or a portion of all material received.
This challenge runs from May 1st thru May 14th. Voting begins May 15th and ends on May 22nd.
1. Fabric must be cotton and a minimum of a Fat Quarter or 1/4 yard.
2. Fabric must be washed and ironed
3. Only one submission per person
4. Winner is encouraged to post a picture of a completed project using all, or, some of each fabric received
5. All fabrics entered must be sent to winner within 10 days of end of challenge
6. All Quilting Board members are eligible to vote. Only one vote per person
Please join us...It's a real hoot!
Follow this link to post picture
Coordinated by: Twisted Quilter
(If you want to be added to this group activity, then please send a private message to the coordinator.)