Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
My own personal mini Shop Hop >

My own personal mini Shop Hop

My own personal mini Shop Hop

Old 07-24-2009, 02:11 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Great finds KW! And how AMAZING you and Barb were right next to each other without even knowing it!!! :D :D :D
Old 07-24-2009, 02:59 AM

Nice finds I love the fabrics.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:11 AM

Maybe you should put a hint out as to where you will be so Barb can show up again. :)
Old 07-24-2009, 03:12 AM

Sounds like you had a great time. the idea of us Pa gals getting together for a day is a plan I would like to hear about. I have been to Tunkhannock quilt many times but never to the other two you mentioned. Keep in touch. Marge in NE Pa.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:36 AM

I know PA is a pretty big state...have driven thru it TOO many times and even whacked a deer on 78 outside of Wilkes Barre exit. :( :(
Anyway....you all should think about picking a weekend and having a girls weekend visiting each other and quilt shops. I'm sure you could find a central meeting place where you could stay overnight and it wouldn't cost much OR....maybe someone could open their house for the weekend! If ya'll were here, I'd let ya stay with me! :)
Old 07-24-2009, 04:05 AM
Power Poster

What a great day you had!!! Glad the tooth is fixed and back to camp.
And that the 2 of you were at the same place is so comical, wish you had known then. Truth is stranger than fiction!

Love all the great finds . Good for you, and I think you and Barb should make plans to meet up again, it was meant to be. :wink:
Old 07-24-2009, 04:35 AM
Banned

cool. sounds like you had a great time. i love all the fabs... i hope the baby is ok :D
Old 07-24-2009, 05:54 AM

I could kick myself for not saying something. I actually stood behind you for a bit while someone else was being waited on.

Jeepers- I was quiet because I wasn't supposed to be there- I took a quick break from work (the Courthouse is a short distance away) and snuck in. (I always get caught when I'm doing what I'm not supposed to be doing!) Just don't tell hubby I was there. I still have guilt pangs over the $78 I spent.

Well, new rule for me- butt in with whatever in a quilt shop. One never knows who I might run into.

And when you want to shop again (and other PA people) I live 1/2 hr. from Tunkhannock. I know lots of places to eat or we can veg at our house. Pool is open, grill is ready, freezer is stocked.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Barbm
I could kick myself for not saying something. I actually stood behind you for a bit while someone else was being waited on.

Jeepers- I was quiet because I wasn't supposed to be there- I took a quick break from work (the Courthouse is a short distance away) and snuck in. (I always get caught when I'm doing what I'm not supposed to be doing!) Just don't tell hubby I was there. I still have guilt pangs over the $78 I spent.

Well, new rule for me- butt in with whatever in a quilt shop. One never knows who I might run into.

And when you want to shop again (and other PA people) I live 1/2 hr. from Tunkhannock. I know lots of places to eat or we can veg at our house. Pool is open, grill is ready, freezer is stocked.
Barbm I worked at the Courthouse in my county for 8 years. This is getting too weird!!!!! I am all for a mini board gathering!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 03:01 PM

It is too weird that you were both there at the same time! I am such a buttinsky, I am sure I would have spoken up, but I don't tell EVERYONE that I am a member of this board, just mention it occassionally!
Are we going to have a special pin to wear or a code word to be able to identify other board mates! What fun! :lol: