Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need help missing back to pattern Log Cabin Christmas tree wallhanging by Eleanor Burns

Hoping someone will have the pattern and could give me the supply list I need to make this Quilt

what book is it in? I have a few Christmas books, I'll go look.

I don't think it was a book , It was just a pattern by Eleanor Burns

I have the pattern, but I am not sure where. If someone else has it, great. Otherwise, I will look for it.

That would be great all I need is the amounts of the fabric I need I have all the instructions

Well, I just print out a log cabin tree pattern..it may not be the one you're lookign for but it may help:

http://quilting.about.com/od/foundat...cabin_tree.htm

I was thinking of doing this one for next year - it would be fun to decorate after it was done......

Carol You can call Quilt in a Day at
    1-800-777-4852 and ask for Customer Service. There's a gal there named Karyn who is wonderfully helpful and I'm sure could either e-mail you info you need or mail it to you. I belong to a forum they have set up at their website--tho haven't been very active there lately. But their staff is GREAT!!

Carol You can call Quilt in a Day at
    1-800-777-4852 and ask for Customer Service. There's a gal there named Karyn who is wonderfully helpful and I'm sure could either e-mail you info you need or mail it to you. I belong to a forum they have set up at their website--tho haven't been very active there lately. But their staff is GREAT!!

I have seen this one also but it is not the one I have, mine is by Eleanor Burns and it is not foundation pieced, the blocks are much smaller. On the one I need the strips are cut 1 1/2 .
    Thank You all for your help !

I looked and looked yesterday. I had to put up my entire stash of patterns, fabrics, et cetera in storage for over a year, so I am just now digging it all out to put back in the room it was in before. (I had a teenager living with us for a year and had to give him the spare bedroom, hence all my things going in storage.) Anyway, I still have more to go through, so hopefully I will uncover it. I made two of the quilts about six or seven years ago, so hopefully I come across the pattern. (I also have the wreath one she came out with.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast