Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Mystery Quilt

I keep running out of time in the day to get a good picture of my quilt....hope I can tomorrow love everyone's

Blog Entries
    Speaking of mystery quilts have you seen the one in a Magazine ? let me run and grab it .....

It starts in the McCalls Quilting Jan/Feb 2012 and runs for three months ... I think I am getting addicted to these mysteries and my Quilt Club is doing one
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Speaking of mystery quilts have you seen the one in a Magazine ? let me run and grab it .....

It starts in the McCalls Quilting Jan/Feb 2012 and runs for three months ... I think I am getting addicted to these mysteries and my Quilt Club is doing one
    hmmm three months? that would be a challenge for me but i will look into it. the year one on craftsy is going to be a big challenge for me to stay mentally engaged but i have some riley blakes, amy butlers and kaffe fassets i think would look great in some of the blocks she is proposing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtgirl View Post
    I keep running out of time in the day to get a good picture of my quilt....hope I can tomorrow love everyone's
    xtgirl we are still waiting on your pic. hope you get the prefect light soon.

Blog Entries
    The page had been removed and I couldn't find it. Sounds interesting. I've never done a mystery quilt before. I'll be watching your post.
    Be the best that you can be at everything you do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #1piecemaker View Post
    The page had been removed and I couldn't find it. Sounds interesting. I've never done a mystery quilt before. I'll be watching your post.
    essentially this pattern basically is a rail fence with two of the rails made up of three smaller squares. we cut a lot of squares and now that i have done it, there are some shortcuts that would help with less cutting/sewing.

Blog Entries
    I was surprised they pulled it down so fast- I thought for sure they would leave it up for a bit so others could finish it, but maybe they thought people were printing it out to finish later ?
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    that was the first time for me to do something where i did not have printed directions i could hold and read (sigh) had a time getting used to it but it turned out ok and now i have a new skill set.....but the computer is going back to its spot...was in the way next to the machine

Fabriclovr
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    I was surprised they pulled it down so fast- I thought for sure they would leave it up for a bit so others could finish it, but maybe they thought people were printing it out to finish later ?
    They usually only leave it up for 2 or 3 days after its finished. It is now available for sale. If you liked this one, they always do another one on Super Bowl Sunday. I don't see the notice of it yet, but if they do like last year, it will be announced soon. I will put a message on FB and see what I can find for everyone

Fabriclovr
    Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
    that was the first time for me to do something where i did not have printed directions i could hold and read (sigh) had a time getting used to it but it turned out ok and now i have a new skill set.....but the computer is going back to its spot...was in the way next to the machine
    On each step, there was a link to a PDF file. Not only can you save the PDF document to a file on your computer for future use, but you can print them out and 'hold them in your hands'. You should have said something and we would have helped you with that step

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 38 39 40 ... LastLast