Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that Xmas of '09 is past, what's the plan for '10

Blog Entries
    Okay, now that everyone has their 2009 christmas all complete, being a newbie at this do we start 2010 gift plans this week or do we give ourselves another or more time that.

Blog Entries
    LOL it is an ongoing planning ... and what we didn't finish for 09.. we hope to get done before 10 :oops:

Don't forget all those birthday present we have to buy for everyone between now and next Christmas )-: It's never too early to start planning.

Blog Entries
    I figure that I still have 10 months to procrastinate :oops:
    Seriously, I am going to try and work on the quilt tops the first 6 months and then finishing them the last 6 weeks...I know ME all TOO well LMBO

I am going to take the time to work on my own Oriental quilt - I posted pictures several months ago. I pulled it out last night (well, 2am - what is it with these late/early hours?) and just looked at it for about 20 minutes. Figured out that I really was to tired start it. If JRSAY (Joanne) doesn't get her Dec block this week, I am going to make her another batch of what I already did.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrybsixty
    being a newbie at this do we start 2010 gift plans this week
    huh? I'm running about 2 years behind on major events. So I think I'll be heading into 2008 at this point. lol

Blog Entries
    i think i'll do as the Artist Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince once suggested...

party like it's 1999!

:lol:

Are you kidding? more time? I am on a no budget plan. I plan NOW. Placemats are in order for two out of three. I also am planning three wall quilts as gifts and am already collecting fabric as I have the patterns ready. So.. never too early. This year I started in Sept and was highly stressed come Dec so no I am getting ready right now. I want to love the holiday as I do not worry I didnt do enough... and I do so little.. so a gift a month in the bag? oh yes. oh double yes. Plus.. its a goal, a vision.. a reason to keep creating and that.. is a gift back to me right up front.

My children and friends have more quilts than they know what to do with so I think I will spend the year making charity quilts or cancer comfort quilts for those going thru treatment. Will check with my local hospital at the oncology unit.

Well after Christmas I don't have money..LOL So after a month or two or even three or more..lol maybe I can start getting some fabric for my sister-in-law's quilt I want to do her..also do both my 2 daughters a large lap quilt..That will probably take me till Christmas!!!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast