Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pieces of Baltimore

Blog Entries

Pieces of Baltimore

I am finally ready to quilt my Pieces of Baltimore...yahhhh only 7 years in the making. My question is: Do any of my fellow board members have any suggestions as how to quilt it. There are twelve 18" blocks. Also I put a sculpted border on it and am wondering about quilting it as well. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Attached are pictures of it already loaded on the frame, but, I am a little intimidated to start quilting it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Quilting is my PASSION not my pass time.
    If Your DREAMS don"t Scare You...Then They Are NOT Big Enough!!!Dare to DREAM!

www.quilterella.ca

KR
    It looks gorgeous! I'll be waiting to see what the experts suggest.
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift....that's why it's called the present.
    Karen

Pam Bono design? It's lovely. Custom quilting would be nice. I think I'd try to quilt around the flowers and colors in each block to make it look appliqued. Then a simple background filler.

Blog Entries
    oh, you are just teasing the picture of the quilt top can't wait to see it quilted. it really depends on your comfort level. loops and butterflies comes to mind.
    Nancy in western NY