Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Pigeon Forge TN shops? >

Pigeon Forge TN shops?

Pigeon Forge TN shops?

Old 07-28-2016, 04:58 PM

I live in the Pigeon Forge area. The shops are great! If you want to see a great shop in a log cabin you could take a road trip to Holloway's Country Home in Cosby. The scenery is beautiful and Maria has something going on all the time. The Glades area near Gatlinburg has all kinds of shops. Mountain Stitches by Susan is there. She has a large assortment of Civil War fabrics and is always glad to assist you. In Sevierville downtown is the Cherry Pit. Very nice shop. Machine Quilting by Iva may be closed for awhile. The owner passed away last week after a courageous battle with cancer. If you go to Knoxville, you can stop at Mid South Sewing and Fabric. They have a lot of ads on PBS w/sewing tips. Also in Knoxville is Gina's Bernina where I spend a lot of money. These are just a few that I frequent. I love going to the shops around Jonesborough too. That's a half day road trip. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here in East Tennessee. It is a beautiful place.

Last edited by Sharbank; 07-28-2016 at 05:00 PM. Reason: correct spelling
Old 07-28-2016, 07:16 PM

Mountain stitches by Susan is closed on weekends, it is in the area where the different craft shops are. There's pottery, candles,paintings and wood carving to name a few. You can easily spend all day there.